Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Decidely Unfriendly!

Recently I received an email stating that this blog server will no longer allow certain things that it considers against the "new and improved" terms and conditions. Apparently, the new rules do not allow for pictures or verbiage that would probably include bondage or anything that somehow discriminates against women. They forget that this lifestyle is MY fucking choice. Well never mind then.

Dear Sir,

It is with great pleasure that this girl informs You that this blog may be discontinued. Great pleasure because while it has served me well, it is also a good place to END the pain of enduring Your absence as we near the end of our wait. I am happy that this will be the last post on THIS blog. I assure you that another blog site will be found that does not discriminate against our lifestyle. I will begin looking next week, after this very long weekend with my family.

I love you completely, with my whole heart, my soul, my everything. I am all Yours. Forever. I love being Yours.

Truly Forever Yours,

Chérie zaritha.