Wednesday, February 29, 2012

What are a few of my favorite things?

Not in any particular order. Flow-of-thought...

The smell and taste of coldness in morning autumn air.
The burst of speed that presses me back into my seat when I push the gas pedal slightly if driving a V-8.
The mean, graceful, divine look of a shiny, black Camaro.

Egyptian Arabians...


The way that my son's smile and his laughter makes a sunrise pale to insignificance.
Watching the clouds move and change.
Silence.


Flowers. Masses and masses of flowers and plants growing in my yard.


Seeing my husband's smile light up his whole face and how his eyes dance and sparkle when he's happy.
Feeling His hands upon me, His weight upon me, His cock within me, His mouth upon mine, His will claiming me totally.


Watching Wildlife.



The first snow, how a field of a million brilliant diamonds could not possibly compare.
A thesaurus! And a dictionary!
Dr. Lillian Glass' blog on how to read body language and facial expressions.
The feel of the sun beating down on my skin in August, followed by a hasty retreat into the shade before I burn!
My imagination.



The feel of the forest, alive around me when I sit silently in the tall ranks of pine trees.
Sunrise & Sunset.

Soaking in a hot spring by myself with no one around.
Making people happy.
Sudoku.



Herbalism & herbal medicine, learning Latin plant names & their uses.


Museums when there are few other people about. Better yet, NO other people about!
Solitude and yet, togetherness with the chosen ones: my tiny family of husband and son.
Playing MMORPG's by myself or with my chosen ones.



Incense scents: Nag Champa & Carmen Miranda's Hat.


Stretching like a cat and the lovely relief of popping joints. Ahhhhh yes!
When my hair is soft and flows beautifully just as it is nearly dry but not quite dry enough to be fly-away.

The smell of sagebrush in the rain.

 

My hands in the dirt creating, though I rarely like the feel of dirt on my hands. Odd, that.
The sight of fresh blood, but not the smell, feel or taste. Such a stark bright color!
Words, though usually my own and less someone else's. (Go figure.)
Being well & happy and making sure my family is as well.