Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Once In A Lifetime.

List all the things that have happened to you only once in your entire life.

Holy shit. Are you fucking serious? I'm in my early forties, I don't even know if I can remember things that have happened MULTIPLE times unless it was fairly recent!

Naturally my mind immediately drifts to focusing on negative things, but there are some good ones too.

  • I've only given birth once. 
  • I've had only one caesarean section.
  • You only get one birthday a year, therefore I've had only ONE 1st birthday, ONE 2nd birthday, ONE 3rd birthday. (You see where this may lead... haha)
  • I've had ONE Master. I do not intend to ever have another and should anything happen to this one, I'll never walk this path willingly again. 
  • I've successfully trained one mustang.
  • There was only one horse with which I've truly connected and bonded with.
  • Rodeo queen - once.
  • I only moved to North Carolina once.
  • I've flown one plane once in my life as the pilot (in training). 

Wow. Who knew?

Can't think of anything else at the moment, but I may revisit this topic. :)